Mission Statement

Chicago Metro Presbytery exists to extend the gospel and to oversee the work of the ministry of the PCA throughout the Chicago Metropolitan area to the glory of God.
_________________________________________

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Derek Webb at Grace Presbyterian Church

Derek Webb is playing at Grace next Friday (10-25) @ 8:00 pm. This is a ticketed event so you must pick some up here at this link.

Here are the ticket options: Tickets are divided into three tiers; I Was Wrong, I'm Sorry, and I Love You. Below are the details for each ticket.
  • I Was Wrong: Name Your Own Price Ticket - General Admission 
  • I'm Sorry: $12 - reserved seating, $1 to blood water
  • I Love You: - $20 early / reserved seating, signed career poster, pre-show Q&A/meet & greet (90 min before the show), $1 to blood water. 





No comments:

Post a Comment